John Rofrano, popular Senior VASST trainer and Sony Vegas Pro editor, is back to bring you a detailed run-down of the top filters and features users will be excited to add to their editing know-how.
What you’ll learn:
- Save time and pull the perfect key with BCC Chromakey Studio. Your one-stop shop for all things green screen.
- Meet the new transitions for BCC 9, including Film Glow Dissolve, Lens Flare Dissolves, Light Rays Dissolve, and Damaged TV Dissolve
- Enhance footage by emphasizing specific textural detail with BCC Magic Sharp.
- Quickly find your fave looks with the FX Browser™.
Date: Thursday, July 24th
Time: 1pm EST/10am PST/5pm UTC (Click here for time zone converter)
Product: BCC 9 OFX in Sony Vegas Pro 13
Duration: 1 hour with a Q&A
Prize Giveaway: Everyone who registers is automatically entered into a raffle to win a Sony Vegas Pro 13 license (a $595.95 value) and a BCC 9 OFX license (a $695 value).
About John Rofrano
John Rofrano is the author of several books and DVDs on Sony Vegas Pro and ACID. He has been a trainer for VASST since 2005 and has been editing with Vegas software since 2002. He is also the software engineer for many Vegas plug-ins like VASST Ultimate S Pro, Caption Assistant, GearShift, infinitiCAM, Mayhem, ScatterShot 3D, and Sony’s Production Assistant. He is an accomplished musician and songwriter, and is currently the finishing editor for the PBS series “Painting & Travel with Roger and Sarah Bansemer”. When not editing, writing software, or playing music, John can be found moderating the Vegas forums at Creative COW.
Dean Velez, motion graphics artist and Adobe-certified trainer, takes After Effects artists through a guided tour of the top new features and filters in BCC 9 AE with greater AE integration than ever before.
- FX Browser™:
- Quickly scan all the available presets and save your faves.
- Image Restoration:
- BCC Magic Sharp – Bring footage back to its original sharpness.
- BCC Grunge – Add scratches, dust, orbs, flicker, shake, scanlines, bump maps, and erosion.
- BCC 2-Strip Color - Recreate the Technicolor look of Hollywood yore.
- BCC Vignette -Add a blurry soft-edge vignette to set the mood.
- BCC Laser Beam – Fully integrated with AE lights & camera.
Date: Wednesday, June 25th
Time: 1pm EST/10am PST (Click here for time zone converter)
Product: BCC 9 AE in Adobe After Effects CC
All registered attendees are automatically entered into a raffle to win a BCC 9 AE license (a $995 value) and a 3-month subscription to the Adobe Creative Cloud (a $150 value).
About Dean: Dean Velez has been working in the broadcast graphics industry since 1992 and training professional artists since 1996. He has received two Emmy Awards, seven Emmy Award nominations, a Promax Silver, and a Promax Bronze. He has worked for two network stations, 21 local news stations, and is the creator and head trainer for The Anvel. His views and techniques from his years in the industry have made him a sought-after presenter and speaker for major industry conventions including NAB, Siggraph, Promax/BDA, WEVA, and LEVA.
We’re blazing across the country for three upcoming user groups to demo BCC 9 in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Avid Media Composer.
Come see us! We’re raffling off copies of BCC 9 AE and AVX!
- Wednesday, June 25th – LACPUG, Los Angeles, CA
About the presenter: Gray Jones
Gray is a reality/doc TV offiline/finishing editor, compositor, and colorist with over 190 television credits. He is also a contributor to DV Magazine and Script Magazine and runs a podcast called ‘TV Writer Podcast, Partner of Script Magazine’ that has featured 80 interviews with showrunners, producers, authors, and writers from Hollywood, Canada, and the UK. Follow Gray on Twitter.
- Thursday, June 26th – CHICFPUG, Chicago, IL
About the presenter: Michelle Yamazaki
Michele Yamazaki is VP Marketing & Plug-inologist for Toolfarm, a value added reseller and distributor of visual effects software. She recently wrote Plug-in with After Effects: Third Party Plug-in Mastery. Michele started at Postworks as a motion graphics artist in 1995 and worked there for a decade before joining Toolfarm. Follow Michelle on Twitter.
About the presenter: Gray Jones is back.
Have a user group you want us to demo at? Let us know. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.